Ross Uniting Church in Tasmania is taking part in Crossing, a modern-day pilgrimage along “a pathway of light” created by David Patman and Michelle Boyde as part of the Dark Mofo arts festival. Next month’s Crosslight will cover the exhibition in more depth.
Highlights this month include:
- High school students learn some valuable lessons in reconciliation and Indigenous art
- It’s last orders for printed copies of the much-loved Together in Song hymn book
- Calling out a common misconception about people living in poverty
- Dealing with the deadly dilemma of drug addiction
- Three became one on the 22 June, 1977 but the road to union wasn’t neat or smooth
- Is the Pope a Catholic? When it’s Jude Law, no one exactly knows
If you are not able to get to a Uniting Church congregation but would like to continue to receive Crosslight each month, we can arrange to deliver it to you, whether you are in Australia or overseas. Subscribe here to receive Crosslight in your letterbox.