The November Crosslight is available in digital form here.
Subscribe here to receive Crosslight in your letterbox.
Faith, fun and friendship are cornerstones of the Pine Lodge/Katandra fellowship group. Fourteen women gather once a month to share devotions and enjoy activities in a group that now includes daughters of the original members. Margaret North, Lorna Reynolds, Margaret Simpson and Joy Sims recently enjoyed a day of sightseeing (with a spot of tightrope walking) in Melbourne as part of Seniors’ Week.
Highlights from the November issue include:
- The Sri Lankan community is forging friendship through song.
- Meet the asylum seeker support workers bringing justice – and food – to the streets.
- What makes a house a home? Nigel Tapp speaks to a Tasmanian congregation about creating a community.
- Eccentric, charming millionaire; cold-blooded killer, or both. Tim Lam reviews The Jinx.
- Rev Carol Bennett discusses the importance of suspended sentences in our justice system.
- Synod Snaps brings you images from throughout the Church and beyond.
All of the November Crosslight stories are available here.
If you are not able to get to a Uniting Church congregation but would like to continue to receive Crosslight each month, we can arrange to deliver it to you, whether you are in Australia or overseas. Subscribe here to receive Crosslight in your letterbox.