Syrian children in a refugee camp in Jordan collect much-needed food packs distributed by Act for peace. Many of the packs were funded thanks to the generous support of Uniting Church Members in Victoria. Click here for a first-hand account of life in the camps. (Pic credit: Ben Littlejohn/Act for Peace.)
Other highlights this month include:
- Julie McCrossin talks about love, faith, family and human rights.
- Meet the new moderator Rev Sharon Hollis.
- A powerful new film tells the personal stories of refugees seeking freedom in Australia.
- Our letters page includes news and views from Crosslight readers with something to say.
- Synod Snaps brings you images from throughout the Church and beyond.
If you are not able to get to a Uniting Church congregation but would like to continue to receive Crosslight each month, we can arrange to deliver it to you, whether you are in Australia or overseas. Subscribe here to receive Crosslight in your letterbox.